Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Playdate

Today was my turn to host our weekly playdate group. I look forward to this every week, not only does it allow for Olivia to play with her friends and learn some social skills, but I get to have ADULT conversations with the other moms YAY! Anyway I am so proud of my craftiness today (craftiness does not come easy for me) we made "Princess Tiana" crowns and for snack we had "Prince Naveen frog" cupcakes. The girls loved there crowns and had a blast "kissing" there frogs and then picking the eyes and mouths off the frogs and making them talk to eachother. For example "Hi I am a one eyed frog prince" Kids are awesome, it was so funny.
This guy got kinda smashed he did look better earlier :)







1 comment:

  1. Bravo on craftiness! I, too, suck at being crafty. My crafts are bought. I'm sure someone made them with love. Olivia is such a gorgeous little girl. You are in trouble!

    ReplyDelete