Friday, September 18, 2009

Growing SO fast!!

Well I really should not be that surprised, but Teagan is now standing on his own. I knew this would come eventually just one more step closer to walking. I must admit I usually make him sit back down I am not quite ready to have him walking. He gets in enough trouble crawling around which he started at about 6 months. He never was a baby to just sit in one spot and play contently. He is such a cute little stinker though LOL
Then there is my sweet little Olivia,
After months of begging to go to school, the day finally arrived, Olivia went to preschool. I cannot believe she is old enough to go. Where has the time gone. Anyway enough of my sentimental mommy feelings (I really could go on and on) Olivia LOVES preschool and her teacher. She does not quite understand why she cannot go every day so we finally had to get a calendar so she can cross off days and know which days are preschool. She is making new friends and was so excited to see that her friend Paige who had moved from our ward is in her class and as of right now as Olivia puts it "My very best friend" kids are soo cute!!
So life goes on my kids are growing up which makes life a little more crazy and hectic!
Oh ya and did I mention Teagans hair is going curly.....SO EXCITED!!





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he is, and we haven't even met him yet!! soon...

    ReplyDelete