Monday, October 28, 2013

When did she she get so big?

Well my baby girl, my firstborn turned 8 on the 16th. 8!! I cannot believe it, I remember turning 8 and thinking I was soooo grown up. I am not going to lie this month has been a emotional roller coaster for me as I tried to wrap my head around the fact that my baby is no longer a baby, she picks out her own outfits does her own hair (no matter how much I beg her to let me) calls and talks to her friends on the phone (that is so weird to me) doesn't need my help with homework anymore in fact she doesn't really need my help with much at all. I am having a hard time letting go of that control haha
Olivia is so smart and excels at whatever she puts her mind to she has started piano and has picked up on it very quickly and loves it!! Thank goodness. She also loves to play soccer and can be quite competitive (big surprise wonder where she gets that) she also continues to dance and is advancing in skill. We love watching her spread her wings and grow
We love her so much she brings so much joy to our family. Happy birthday Olivia, we love you to the moon and back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment